Meghan Irene Morrow, MD, FAAD, FACMS , MOHS Surgeon, Board Certified
Dr. Meghan Irene Morrow, MD, is an extraordinary dermatologist who joined the Advanced Dermatology team in August 2018, bringing her expertise in Mohs surgery. Dr. Meghan Morrow is a Board Certified dermatologist with additional fellowship training in Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgery, cutaneous oncology, and laser and cosmetic surgery. She graduated magna cum laude from the College of William and Mary and received her medical doctorate from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her internship and dermatology residency at the University of Maryland as well. Dr. Morrow also completed a Clinical Research Fellowship at Northwestern University focusing on neurotoxins, fillers, lasers, non-invasive body contouring, melanoma, and cutaneous lymphoma. She has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in the field of dermatology. You can read Dr. Meghan Morrow’s publications here:
- Interaction of topical sulfacetamide and topical dapsone with benzoyl peroxide
- Effects of gender on physiological responses during submaximal exercise and recovery
- Generalized verrucosis: a review of the associated diseases, evaluation, and treatments.
- Effect of patient satisfaction on outcomes of care
- Positive staining of tumor-stage Kaposi sarcoma with lymphatic marker D2-40
Following her residency, Dr. Meghan Morrow completed a full year of advanced training in laser, cosmetic, and Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgery in a Procedural Dermatology fellowship at Northwestern University. This fellowship is accredited by the American College of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS), and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS).
Dr. Meghan Morrow, MD is a board-certified Mohs surgeon, is affiliated with Amita Health hospitals, has been certified by the American Board of Dermatology, and has both Maryland and Illinois state medical licenses. With Advanced Dermatology, Dr. Morrow accepts the following insurance plans:
- Aetna- PPO, POS, Managed Choice Open Access
- Cigna Healthcare PPO
- BCBS- PPO, BlueChoice POS, Blue Advantage, Blue Choice Select
- Humana ChoiceCare-PPO and POS
- Medicare PPO Part B
- Medicare Advantage Plans PPO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS) – PPO, POS
- Humana Military (Tricare)
- United Healthcare – PPO, POS, Choice, CORE
Dr. Morrow briefly lived in Long Grove as a child but spent most of her childhood in Maryland. She moved back to Chicago for her fellowship and has been practicing in the Chicago suburbs for the past few years. She currently lives in the Western suburbs with her husband and 2 children.
Dr. Meghan Morrow, MD is one of the best dermatologists and board-certified Mohs surgeons in the state of Illinois. You can schedule an appointment to see her Dr. Morrow near you at either the Glencoe or Lincolnshire Advanced Dermatology locations. Don’t wait a moment longer! Take advantage of Dr. Meghan Morrow’s dermatological expertise now. Click here.